Friday, February 22, 2008

This past month...

Two big things happened this past month and I haven't had time to write about them so here I go...

Congratulations Laurel and Jason! Cole Wilson Naegele was born on January 24th at 8:10am. He’s absolutely adorable and I can’t believe my best friend is a Mommy! She’s doing such a wonderful job and Jason is so sweet with him. I’m looking forward to making many more wonderful memories with the three of them.

Happy Birthday Zane! My adorable nephew turned one on February 7th. I can’t believe it’s been a year already. Pat and Maya are doing such an incredible job with him. For is birthday, Pat and Maya had the family over to their house for dinner (all of Zane’s favorite food was served). We had such a great time. They put Zane in his crib with balloons and he didn’t want to get out because he was having so much fun. Then at one point during the day, he started crawling against the wall. After a few minutes we realized he was following his shadow! Too cute! And the cupcake…this was funny. He smashed the cupcake on his tray. He wasn’t too worried about eating it because he was to busy studying his hand that was covered in frosting. He would just open and close it over and over. It was cute to watch. Then he decided to share it with Griswald, Winston and Truman. They love a baby that shares!

A few weeks ago Pat, Maya and Zane came over to Columbus to visit and take pics of Baby Cole for Laurel and Jason. It’s absolutely amazing to see how much a baby grows and changes in the first year. I kept looking at Zane and then at Cole. They’re only a year apart but they are so different. Zane has grown is so many ways. I can’t wait to see what this year brings.

No comments: