Sunday, March 16, 2008

It’s definitely you…. 18 weeks, 6 days

I realize I haven't actually addressed any of my entries to you. I think it's because I still can't believe this is actually happening. I do catch myself talking to you more and more each day. Your daddy also talks to you. In fact, today before he left for work, he gave me a kissed then he kissed my belly and said goodbye to you too!

This past week (Wednesday, March 12th to be exact) another pregnancy milestone occured. I didn't believe it at first, I thought maybe it was gas or my stomach growling but it started happening more and more throughout the week. And around 6:30 this morning, I was laying in bed wide awake with my hands on my belly just smiling away because you were also wide awake. How do I know? Because you were moving! I laid there for about 3 minutes, taking it all in before I woke your daddy so he could feel you moving too.

Only 11 days until we can start calling you by your name! I can't wait!!

1 comment:

Maya said...

Wow! That's pretty impressive Brian could feel the baby move already!

Isn't it the coolest/weirdest feeling in the world?