Sunday, April 19, 2009

Ear Infection/Teething...

Not only is this Camden's second ear infection, both ears are infected this time. And to make it worse, my poor little guy is teething. We should see two top teeth popping though soon.

I took Cam to see his pediatrician earlier this week because his "teething" symptoms seemed to be getting worse. After explaining these symptoms our pediatrician he told me a story that ended with "teething causes nothing but teeth". He then went on to say, in a round about way, that all the parenting magazines and books that state otherwise are wrong. I just looked at him and kept my thoughts to myself. Who am I to argue? I didn't go to medical school. Then while he was looking at Camden's chart to find out when his last ear infection was, I reminded him that it was in January, the same week he got his bottom two teeth.

Okay so maybe teething isn't causing Camden's ear infections but I can almost guarantee that the next time he's teething an ear infection isn't far behind...

No comments: