Saturday, May 16, 2009

9 months...

So you're nine months now! You weigh 20pds 8oz and you're 30.5 inches long. Your funny and happy and absolutely adorable. I truly can't imagine my life without you.

This month started off with us celebrating your first Easter. Grandma and Grandpa Laurent even came over to help us celebrate. Sunday morning we woke up and after about an hour, I realized I had forgotten to give you your Easter basket. I promise to do better next year! Oh...And I'm sorry about the bunny ears. I couldn't resist. At least they're blue! So cute!!!






You spent most of this month teething and fighting ear infections. Every time you cut teeth you seem to get an ear infection. Your doctor says they're not related but I'm not so sure. The good news is you now have four top teeth which are absolutely adorable!


My work schedule changed this month so now I drop you off at daycare instead of daddy. I have to admit I cried the first time I had to drop you off this month. It's getting easier but I still hate leaving you! You had your 1st incident report a few weeks back. Your foot somehow got caught under the rocking chair when you were playing. Luckily you were okay. It didn't even leave a mark.

You're still not crawling. In fact, you seem to have no interest in it. Your pediatrician seems to think you are going to skip this stage and go straight to walking. I say, take your time to do both. Right now, rolling seems to be getting you where you want to go! You wiggle and roll until you reach the toy you want. You're favorite toys this month are your basketball hoop and your drum sticks. You made your first basket this past month! Do we have a future NBA star on our hands?



DA DA DA DA seems to be your favorite thing to say and "No Camden" seems to be the funniest words I can say. I just keep picturing you at 16 laughing at me when I say no to you taking the car. Hopefully by that time I'm able to overlook your adorable smile and not laugh myself. OH... I don't mind you saying DA DA as long as you start saying MA MA soon!

You've started helping me walk Winston this month. You reach your little arm out of your stroller, grab his leash and hold on tight.


Bath time is still a favorite of both of ours. You're now able to sit in the "big boy" tub and you love to splash water all over the bathroom.




Not only did you attend your first lacrosse game this month, you met Tim for the first time. He lives in Michigan so we don't get to see him very often. Don't worry, he lives in Michigan but he's an OSU fan!!!




Other exciting things that happened this month:
1. Grandpa Adams and Great Grandma Adams came to visit.
2. Aiden Lynn McGlone was born on May 5th. A new friend for you to grow up with!
3. We started Pancake Saturdays. You seem to love them!
4. Daddy started going to music class with us.




No comments: