Monday, November 9, 2009

Growing our faith...

It's amazing how a child can change your perspective on things. Before Camden, Brian and I rarely talked about religion unless "big" decisions needed to be made...Where would we be married? Would we raise our children in the catholic church? Other than that we rarely talked about it...until Camden. He changed things. I can't pinpoint the exact moment but it happened.

Over the past 5 weeks Brian and I've been attending Discovery Classes at a local church we've been going to since June. I'm excited to say that last night we made the decision to become members of the church. I'm thrilled that we found a church that we're both excited about, a church that we both feel comfortable in and a church that will allow us to grow our faith individually and as a family.

http://www.newhopeworship.com/

No comments: