Monday, December 14, 2009

One Down, Two to Go...

December is always a busy month for Brian and I. Not only do we have the Christmas shopping, the decorating and the work parties etc. We also have three weekends of Christmas celebrations - one with my mom, one with my dad and one with the Laurent's.

This past weekend was 1 of 3.

My mom and Dennis flew in from Arizona to stay with us for the weekend. They decided not to bring the warm weather with them so Camden and I decided to have a hot chocolate waiting for my mom when they arrived. They were both so excited to see Camden. It's been 5 months since my mom last saw Camden and entire year for Dennis. The three of them had a great time hanging out and catching.

Saturday we all headed over to Xenia for the Ziegman Christmas celebration. We haven't been there since my mom and Dennis moved to Arizona so it was nice being there and catching up with everyone. We always have a great time when we get together.

Camden had fun playing with the girls. He especially liked playing with Darby. Here's some pics of the two of them having fun...



Camden loved playing with the tissue paper that filled the bag his presents came in. He's adorable!

Today we spent the day shopping for Camden. One thing I learned recently, grandparents love to shop for their grandchildren. So do parents, but grandparents can by whatever they want because they don't have to figure out where to store it or deal with the sound it makes. I do have to admit my mom and Dennis listened to my suggestions. And they made sure Camden smiled and like the toys before putting them into the cart. If he didn't smile, it went back on the shelf. Camden walked out of the store with a bike, guitar and a bunch of cars - all of which he loves.

Thanks - G&G Ziegman!

No comments: