Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My busy weekend...

This past weekend was pretty busy. I worked both job Friday night. After work I ran to the grocery store and then made appetizers for Keira’s surprise party. Saturday, I worked from 9am-3pm. When I got home I packed up the car and headed to Brandon’s to help setup for Keira’s party.

Keira’s 30th Birthday was so much fun. She was so surprised and we all had a great time eating, drinking, and watching the OSU game. Leslie and Eric got back from Europe earlier in the week so they were able to attend which was such a great surprise for everyone. OH! I also felt Baby Naegele kick. I was so excited I started crying (what can I say…I’m an emotional person). This party reminded me why I am so happy to be back in Columbus. I love being so close to my friends (although I still miss my Indy friends).

As for Sunday, Brian and I woke up, took the pups for a walk/run and then started working on the house. We didn’t get far. Brian anchored my utility cabinet to the wall in the garage and I started putting some of the kitchen/entertaining items in it…that’s about as far as we got. We had a date at 3pm with Hannah. We picked her up and headed Build-a-Bear where she picked out a pink poodle. She picked out some clothes for “Isabella” (purple dress, silver heals) and then we headed to the food court for some lunch. After we dropped her off, I headed to OSU for a sorority meeting. It was the first time I had been the sorority house since I moved to Indy. I was very impressed with the ladies of Kappa Delta. They’ve been named sorority of the year for the past 4 out of 5 years. After meeting them, I understand why. Anyway, I was there for about 3 hours helping them slate their new council and then headed home. Busy weekend but fun weekend for the most part (I really need to rethink this part-time job thing….maybe after the holidays)!

No comments: