Friday, October 26, 2007

Storage cabinet..exciting?

Brian and I made a list of things we need to do around the house before winter. One of the major things on our list…clean out the garage. We moved into our house last February and I think we’ve only parked in the garage a total of 5 times. Since we don’t have a basement or a storage room, we’ve basically been using it as our catch all room. This weekend is going to be the first weekend B and I have both been home in about 5 weeks so we’ve decided that this weekend will be dedicated to cleaning out the garage and knocking some other things off of our to do list (oh, the joys of homeownership!).

Anyway, my reason for saying this because I think it’s funny how our priorities change as we get older. The things that used to bore us now excite us. Here's an example. Today, I called my husband after lunch told him how excited I was about my new purchase. What was my new purchase you ask? Well, during lunch I went to Lowes and bought a new utility storage cabinet for our garage! How crazy is that? I wasn’t calling him to tell him about a new cute outfit, shoes, or purse. No, I was excited about a damn storage cabinet! When did this happen?

No comments: