Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Big 3-0!

Well today is the day - I can no longer say I’m in my twenties. It’s official…I am 30! The good thing is that I haven’t had too much time to obsess over it since most of my time as been dedicated to planning for Camden’s arrival. And honestly, why should I obsess over it..right? Not all things may have gone exactly as I planned in my twenties but I’m exactly where I’m supposed to be. I have a wonderful husband and we’re expecting a little miracle soon. I have great friends and a wonderful and supportive family. In the end, isn’t that what’s most important. Things change, people change, interests change - Everyone's life plan deviates off course at some point. What matters is that we make the most of the journey. With that said, I’m making a thirties resolution to myself. I’m going to take life as it comes, enjoy myself, and spend as much time as possible with my family and friends and try to enjoy every moment.

Here’s to turning 30!

4 comments:

Hasketts said...

Happy Birthday Kristi!

You've got the best birthday present you could ask for coming soon!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kristi! I hope you had a great day! :)

I love the new picture on your blog!!
~Michelle

Shey said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Sam said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope it was a great one!