Friday, September 21, 2007

Recap of my week...

It’s been a busy week! Sunday, I finally felt like I had some energy back after being sick the previous week so I ventured out to my little neighbors football game. It was so cute to see these 9 and 10 year old boys playing football and to see how excited and proud the parents were of their children. There were also 4 little cheerleaders cheering them on, yelling their chants and doing little dances during the timeouts. I can’t wait until Brian and I have children. He can coach our little boy’s golf team (or girl’s team) and I can go to all the football games and cheer our little boy on as our daughter cheers. Anyway, Sunday night I decided to treat myself to a night in with the pups while Brian was at work. I watched a chick flick and took a nice hot bath. Monday night Brian and I had our first outing with the little girl we are mentoring. We took her to Dave and Busters for dinner and game playing. We had a blast. Brian won so many tickets that she was able to get 3 prizes to take home with her! She was elated. Tuesday – Thursday my days were filled with work. I decided to pick up a part-time job for several reasons and I had to work the past three nights. As for tonight, Brian and I are heading over to a friends house for dinner. Although I am looking forward to it, part of me just wants to stay home and sit down in front of the TV with the pups and Brian.

Looks like this weekend is going to be busy too! I have to work tomorrow from 9am–3pm. After work, I’m heading home to watch the game (OSU/Northwestern) I plan to relax for the night and maybe take the pups for a long walk. Sunday we are heading to our neighbors football game, then we are taking Hannah to a Blue Jackets game.

Have a good weekend!

No comments: