Friday, August 31, 2007

Another season coming to an end....

Although there are about 21 days left of summer, my summer officially ends tomorrow. The Ohio State Buckeyes start their season tomorrow at noon against Youngstown state. While I’m sad to see summer come to an end, I’m eager for my favorite season to begin. I’ve always enjoyed this time of year. It’s cool enough for sweaters but warm enough to wear open toed shoes. The leaves will begin to change and we’ll have new colors to enjoy. I’m looking forward to going on hayrides, cheering for my favorite football teams, tailgating, and carving pumpkins. I’m also looking forward to hot chocolate, hot apple cider, caramel apples, and chili! Right now I’m picturing myself curling up on the couch, reading a good book in front of the fireplace. Another thought…having a nice romantic dinner with Brian at home in front of the fireplace! Oh how I love fall!

So here’s to another summer coming to an end and a new fall season beginning!

No comments: