Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Just an update on what’s been going on…..

First - My sister-in-law, Maya is coming to town this weekend to take our pregnancy photo’s. I’m so excited. She’s such a great photographer! Anyway, if anyone’s interested in having photos taken…Seniors, families, babies, etc., shoot her an email at mayacrev at yahoo.com and maybe you guys can get something scheduled. Here's her personal blog if you want to take a look....
http://www.laurentfiles.blogspot.com/

As for the update....
This weekend I had a chance to spend sometime with friends. Friday evening Brian and I headed over to Keira and Brandon’s for a cookout and then I headed over to Stephanie and Ben’s Saturday evening for Ben’s birthday party. Most of our day Saturday was spent organizing the garage and taking care of the lawn. We have so many small projects do get done before Cam’s arrival and not much time to finish them. Our 1st free weekend isn’t until July 18th and most of our weekdays are filled with other activities such as B’s volleyball games, pregnancy classes, and naps for me! Sunday, Brian and I picked up Hannah for the afternoon. We headed to the park for a picnic which was nice. I love being out in the sun even when it’s hot. After we ate (in the shade) I sat on a swing for a while as Hannah and Brian had fun playing on the slides and other things they had there. After the park we headed for ice cream not realizing that it would take us 45 minutes to find an ice cream shop! It was worth it though! All in all, it was nice and relaxing that went by too fast.

As for the start of my week…Monday afternoon I was rear ended while on my lunch break. A very minor accident I must add. I was stopped at a red light and a lady hit me from behind. She was only going maybe 5 miles per hour. Luckily there was a cop right beside me so things were take care of fairly quickly. Our jeep wasn’t damaged by the lady’s hood was smashed in a little. I thought she was going to have a heart attack when I got out of the car and she saw my belly. She just kept asking if I was okay. Anyway, Cam and I are fine and so is the Jeep. As for today, I have a sore throat and my feet are extremely swollen. They were better the past couple of days but today…HUGE!!! I’m definitely retaining a ton of water! I am however, looking forward to going to B’s volleyball game and relaxing my feet in the sand!

Hope everyone is having a great week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you two have been busy!! I can not wait to see you in a few weeks :)
~Michelle

Anonymous said...

I miss seeing you guys!!