Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!


I can't remember a better Halloween. It was such a great day. It started off when I got a picture text from my two guys. When I opened it I saw Brian holding Camden who was dressed in his pumpkin outfit for daycare. What a great way to start the morning. Then in the afternoon the three of us headed to the zoo! We had so much fun! I think Camden's favorite part was the aquarium. After the zoo, we dressed Camden in his Tigger costume. ADORABLE! I know I'm a little bias but he's the cutest thing ever. We passed out candy with all of our neighbors and towards the end of the evening we all walked around the neigborhood and passing out our remaining candy. After trick-or-treat was over we ordered pizza and hung out in our neighbor's driveway for a bit. It was such a fun day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what great pictures! I wish we could have been there!