Thursday, March 26, 2009

Big Boy Car Seat...


Look at Camden in his big boy car seat! His expression was priceless when I first placed him in it. He seemed pretty excited to be able to look out the back window!

We bought an infant carrier with a weight limit of 30 pounds thinking it would last through the first year. And although Camden J only 19 pounds we decided to move him into a new one anyway. He was getting too long for the infant carrier and honestly it was just a pain to take in and out of the car. Yesterday was his first day in his new car seat and it was a learning process for me. The daycare requires you to remove your shoes before entering the infant room. Normally, I would collect Camden’s things, put him in his infant carrier, and set him down in the hallway while I put on my shoes. Yesterday, I collected Camden’s things, put his coat on (he has to wear a coat now) and stood there trying to figure out how to put my shoes on while holding Camden! No more just setting him down. I just looked at his teacher and said “How am I supposed to do this?” She just laughed and said “Let me hold him for you”.

Here’s picture of Camden hanging out with his girlfriend at daycare. I can't believe how big my little boy is getting!!!

No comments: