Wednesday, March 11, 2009

To My Husband...

I still love saying it and hearing it, husband and wife. The past three years have just flown by. To be honest, the past ten years have flown by. Can you believe we've been married for three years and that this fall marks ten years together?

You are such a great husband - supportive and loving and now seeing you as a father...I can't put into words how much you mean to me. Thank you for always being there and for loving me with all your heart.

Here's to three years and to the lifetime of memories still to come....

Happy Anniversary!

Love,
Your Wife

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary Kristi and Brian! I still remember when you two started dating :)We were at the KD house when you were telling me about Brian :)!
Wow time sure does fly!!

I can't wait to see you a week from Saturday.