Friday, July 20, 2007

It's Friday and I'd rather be at home.....

I’m sitting here at work, staring at my computer thinking of all the things I could accomplish if I wasn’t here today. I truly believe the work week should only be 4 days!

Here’s the beginning of my list:

1. Finish the laundry
2. Finish painting the trim
3. Sit outside and read a book while the dogs play
4. Watch General Hospital
5. Finish packing for our lake weekend

I know, some of these things don’t sound that exciting but I’d rather being doing them instead of being at work. I’d actually feel like I was accomplishing something today.

As for the weekend, I’m really looking forward to going to the lake with Laurel and Jason. They’ve never been to the Laurent Cottage so I’m excited for them to see what we’ve been talking about. It will be nice and relaxing with just the four of us there. I wish we were there right now!

No comments: