Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Time

It will happen in time. Those are the word my doctor said to me yesterday. I keep repeating those words. Those who know me know that I like to have a schedule, hate being late and like things to go as planned. However, I also like to think of myself as being flexible (don’t laugh). I will do as much as I can to make things happen as planned but if they don’t, I deal with it.

With that being said, Brian and I have been TTC for 2 months now. Two month is really not that long. Most doctors say that if you haven’t conceived after a year there may be a problem. A year…now that’s a long time. Luckily, my doctor said that most couples conceive within the first 6 months if they are actually trying and do not have fertility problems. If we do not conceive by then she said to call her and we will talk about how we would like to proceed.

Since I can’t control when it happens (It will happen in time) I'll keep doing what I’ve been doing. I’ll just keep tracking my cycle, taking my vitamins and eating the right foods. This somehow helps me feel like I have so kind of control over things....

No comments: