Monday, December 17, 2007

Busy weekend...

All in all this was a busy weekend. It started with my company’s holiday party Friday night. I left work at 3:30 hoping to fit in a short nap before I need to get ready but that of course didn’t happen. Brian and I arrived to the party at 7pm and left around 11:30. The night was filled with food, drinks, dancing and a stripping Santa! We had someone from our company dress up as Santa. Much to our amusement, Santa had a little too much to drink before his grand entrance. Santa spent his time handing out presents and giving people lap dances (and showing his thong…?). OH! He also split his pants!

Saturday, I worked from 9-5:30pm. It was a long day and I didn’t feel well the entire morning. I really wanted to go home but the store was packed with people and I couldn’t leave. I felt a little better after I ate lunch but still ended up going to bed around 8:30pm that night which I was upset about because I didn’t get to finish what I needed to for Sunday.

Sunday, Brian and I headed to Lorain to celebrate an early Christmas with my dad and his side of the family. We woke up at 6am, got ready, finished wrapping Christmas gifts and headed out the door around 7am. After stopping at the grocery store and stopping to let the pups go to the bathroom we finally arrived to my grandma’s house around 10:00am and headed over to my aunt and uncle’s around noon. Because of the horrible weather that started right before we headed to my uncle’s, my cousin’s were 2 hours late to the festivities. After they arrived safely, we ate, watched the kids open their gifts, and shared some exciting stories. Brian and I headed out around 3pm and arrived home around 6pm. We actually made pretty good timing considering the weather conditions.

I’m looking forward to this coming weekend. We’re heading to Decatur to spend Christmas with Brian’s parents and the rest of our family. It should be a nice, relaxing and fun weekend. We’re looking forward to seeing our little nephew, Zane, open his presents from everyone on Christmas Eve!

Merry Christmas!

No comments: