Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Our weekend...

What a weekend! First Terry and Terri came to Columbus for the weekend to watch Camden so Brian and I could attend my company’s holiday party. While they were having fun with Camden Friday night, Brian and I were dancing the night away. Okay, so I was dancing the night away while Brian was talking to friends but, we had a blast. I think it was our first real night out in over a year! We got home around 3am!! I know for a fact that hasn’t happened since before I was pregnant. Thanks Terry and Terri!
Me and my hot hubby...

Me, Santa and Leslie



Andrea, Leslie and me

Saturday, Terri and I headed out to a craft show my friend was in and did some shopping. Saturday evening Terry, Terri, Camden and I attended a Blue Jackets game. We were 3 rows from the ice! I’m not a huge hockey fan but when you’re that close you can’t help but to have fun. Camden was in awe. He was awake most of the time but fell asleep in Grandma’s arms during the last period.

Isn't he adorable in his hat?!



Watching the game with Grandma and Grandpa...



Hanging with Daddy at work...


My mom and Dennis are in town visiting for a week. Brian and I picked them up from the airport Sunday morning at 1am. Although I wish they were visiting under better circumstances, Brian and I are happy to see them. Sunday morning Dennis and Camden met for the first time and my mom got to see how much her little grandson has changed over the past four months. I’m glad they are having time to bond this week. I came home from work today to find my mom and Camden taking a nap together. Cute!

Camden and Grandpa Ziegman...

Camden and Grandma Ziegman...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are great!! Next time you guys go out call us to babysit!!! Have a great Christmas!!!