Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Last Night...

Something happened last night. Something happened that hasn't happened in over a year. It started off like any other night. We fed Camden around 7:30pm, changed him, read to him and put him down for the night around 8:30pm and I headed to bed around 10:30pm. It was an ordinary night. Except last night...last night, I slept the entire night. Why? Because Camden slept the entire night! He did it. He finally did it! I woke up 5:30am - not to a crying baby but to my alarm clock. I asked Brian to turn up the monitor so I could make sure he was still breathing and he was of course. I wanted to go in and check on him but I did that the last time I thought he was going to sleep through the night and ended up waking him up. I still can't believe I slept through the night. Even without a crying baby - I usually still wake up for one reason or another. Sleep is good. Sleep is very good!

No comments: