Saturday, January 31, 2009

My poor little guy...

I've never felt so helpless in my entire life. In the past two weeks we've taken Camden to the pediatrician 3 times, called the pediatrician 4 or 5 times, have had two prescriptions filled... and he's still not feeling well. It started off with him being moody and spitting up, then it was that plus an ear infection and now all of that plus vomiting, diarrhea, and a fever. It's like he just keeps getting worse. He's spent the past three days in my arms. He is sleeping in his crib at night but trust me, it's taking all I have to not scoop him up when I go in to check on him. This is him sleeping just a few minutes ago. I couldn't help it. I had to take a picture. He's is the most precious thing in the enire world. I hope he starts feeling better soon!




He loves his Tigger Blankie...




The two of us cuddling earlier today.

No comments: