Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year's Eve

What’s better than staying in eating pizza, drinking martini’s, playing Wii and ring in the New Year with two close friends and our little guy?!

Camden wishing everyone a Happy New Year before heading off to bed...





Brandon and I with our girlie drinks (notice the fingers)...





Brian with his manly drink...





Keira taking a quick nap before the new year...Isn't she an adorable pregnant woman?!



We decided to break out the Wii. It was hilarious watching Brandon do the step and the hula hoop games! Keira kicked butt on the ski jump!


As for my new year's resolution this year... I decided on several.

1. Get in shape – I know, I know. That’s on everyone lists but it’s one of mine too. Everyone told me the last 5 pounds was the hardest to loose after having a baby. Those people are lucky! For me it’s the last 10!!!
2. Read a little each night before going to bed - I’ve been having a hard time finding time to read, so from now on the TV's being turned off and a book/magazine is being opened.
3. Find a church – This is something I’ve been talking about doing for awhile. I just need to do it.
4. Put things away after I’m done using it – I need to do this. I used to be organized. Brian now says I am the most unorganized organized person.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.